FUTURE EVENT PRECOGNITION
The Secret Submarine
Saving The World From The BP Oil Disaster
Psi Data Download Report
© Researched and Written By Starfire Tor
Photo Gallery Page 1
Key Players and Dead Men
THE KEY PLAYERS
President Barack Obama
On May 29, 2010 the Office of the Press Secretary released a statement from President Barak Obama, concerning the latest efforts to contain the BP oil spill. If the President truly wants to stop the oil spill, and stop the flow of oil before its too late, then he needs to know about and work with the Secret Submarine.
Here is part of the press release, which can be read in whole here:
From the beginning, our concern has been that the surest way to stop the flow of oil the drilling of relief wells would take several months to complete. So engineers and experts have explored a variety of alternatives to stop the leak now. They had hoped that the top kill approach attempted this week would halt the flow of oil and gas currently escaping from the seafloor. But while we initially received optimistic reports about the procedure, it is now clear that it has not worked. Rear Admiral Mary Landry today directed BP to launch a new procedure whereby the riser pipe will be cut and a containment structure fitted over the leak. This approach is not without risk and has never been attempted before at this depth. Every day that this leak continues is an assault on the people of the Gulf Coast region, their livelihoods, and the natural bounty that belongs to all of us. It is as enraging as it is heartbreaking, and we will not relent until this leak is contained, until the waters and shores are cleaned up, and until the people unjustly victimized by this manmade disaster are made whole.
Susan Elizabeth Birnbaum
The Minerals Management Service was created on January 19, 1982. In 1982, Congress passed the Federal Oil & Gas Royalty Management Act, which mandates protection of the environment and conservation of federal lands in the course of building oil and gas facilities. Secretary of the Interior James G. Watt designated the MMS as the administrative agency responsible for the mineral leasing of submerged OCS lands and for the supervision of offshore operations after lease issuance
With the passage of the Energy Policy Act of 2005, MMS was given authority to develop renewable energy projects such as wave, wind and current energy on the Outer Continental Shelf.
In March 2008, at the Minerals Management Service's lease sale BP purchased the mineral rights to drill for oil on Mississippi Canyon Block 252, referred to as the Macondo Prospect, in the United States sector of the Gulf of Mexico, about 41 miles (66 km) off the southeast coast of Louisiana.
The Deepwater Horizon commenced drilling in the Macondo Prospect in February 2010 at a water depth of approximately 5,000 feet (1,500 m). As of April 20, 2010, the Deepwater Horizon was still working on the site until it was destroyed in an explosion, fire, and sinking.
Halliburton CEO David J. Lesar
BP Oil CEO Tony Hayward
Transocean CEO Steven Newman
REMEMBERING THE 11 MEN WHO DIED
ON THE DEEPWATER HORIZON OIL RIG
1. Jason C. Anderson, 35, Midfield, Texas, father of two.
2. Aaron Dale Burkeen, 37, Philadelphia, Miss., married, father of two (14-year-old daughter Aryn and 6-year-old son Timothy), died four days before his 38th birthday.
3. Donald Clark, 49, Newellton, La., married to Sheila Clark.
4. Stephen Ray Curtis, 39, Georgetown, La., married and had two teenagers. Taught his son to hunt and play baseball and was active in his church.
5. Roy Wyatt Kemp, 27, Jonesville, La., married to Courtney Kemp.
6. Karl D. Kleppinger Jr., 38, Natchez, Miss., U.S. Army veteran of Operation Desert Storm, enjoyed NASCAR and cooking barbecue. Married with one son, Aaron.
7. Gordon L. Jones, 28, Baton Rouge. Wife Michelle Jones was nine months pregnant with their second son when he died.
8. Keith Blair Manuel, 56, Gonzales, La., father of three (Kelli Taquino, Jessica Manchester and Ashley Jo Manuel). Engaged to Melinda Becnel. Had season tickets to Louisiana State University baseball and football games.
9. Dewey A. Revette, 48, State Line, Miss., married with two daughters. Had been with Transocean for 29 years.
10. Shane M. Roshto, 22, Liberty, Miss., married to Natalie Roshto, father of 3-year-old Blain Michael.
11. Adam Weise, 24, Yorktown, Texas. During time off, the former high school football star spent time with his girlfriend, hunted deer and fished from his boat.
Photo Gallery Page 1: Key Players and Dead Men
Photo Gallery Page 2: The Deepwater Horizon and BP Oil Disaster
Photo Gallery Page 3: The Destruction, The Dead, And The Endangered
Photo Gallery Page 4: Black Ops Technology Realized
Secret Submarine Psi Data Download Report
Secret Submarine Photo Gallery Table of Contents
Starfire Tor encourages the sharing of her material, found on her http://www.starfiretor.com website, in free sharing zones. Starfire Tor's material is copyrighted, and if shared with others must include the full title of the material, Starfire Tor's name as author and researcher, and the Starfire Tor web page of origin from this web site. Sharing Starfire Tor's material, without proper acknowledgement as stated, is an act of plagiarism. Please report any infractions, with URL, to Webmaster - Sharri Lorraine